Personalized Stuffed Cat - 9 inch Grey Plumpee Tabby Cat
Personalized Stuffed Animal: 9 Inch Plumpee Grey Tabby Cat by Unipak Plush
It's raining cats and dogs! That expression comes to life here at Say It With a Stuffed Animal! One look at this cute grey Plumpee cat and you will immediately note that these stuffed kitties are very well fed! We discovered we had a problem on our hands – these plush kitty cats were too plump to fit the t shirts we usually use for our stuffed animals. We tried to reduce their portions of cat food but alas, it was to no avail! Plumpee stuffed cats still didn't fit any of our t shirts! But these chubby grey tabbies are so completely adorable we decided to get some special plus size t shirts (available only in white) to fit them. A personalized fat cat will make a perfect gift for anyone who loves cats, from tots to teens and crazy cat ladies!
Your stuffed cat will arrive wearing a T shirt personalized with your message and/or photo, logo, or graphic. Personalization on the front side of your cat's shirt is free. Add printing on the back for a small additional fee. Sorry, colored shirts are not available for these kitties as mentioned above. Cat measures 9” tall, but appears larger because she is so fat! You can upload your photo on the order form above, or Choose from our selection of graphics, then return to this page to place your order for your personalized stuffed animal.
What can you do with a personalized stuffed cat? Here are a few ideas:
- Having a cat themed birthday party? Let paw prints lead the way – chalk out a path of pawprints leading up to your house. At the end of the trail have a stuffed cat wearing a personalized t shirt waiting to greet the party guests at the door!
- Place stuffed cats (each personalized with a party guest's name) around the room and use the plush cats for prizes or take away gifts.
- Wish someone a “Meowy Christmas”!
- Print your animal rescue group logo on the cat’s T-shirt and use them as part of your display.
- Send a personalized stuffed cat to congratulate someone who just got a new kitten!
- Give your child a stuffed cat with your own cat’s photo on the T-shirt so they can carry the stuffed cat on trips where real kitty has to stay home.